Wednesday, 5 April 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Keith Swanick that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Primary Care Centres (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy McEntee, for coming to the House to answer questions which have been worrying the community of Kinlough, County Leitrim. While canvassing the area during...
- Disabled Drivers and Passengers Scheme (4 speeches)
I rise to raise the issue of the primary medical certificate. This is required by people who apply for a disabled driver's pass. The disabled drivers scheme is very positive. There have been a...
- Invasive Plant Species (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine. I am raising this issue on behalf of Councillor Gerard Flynn who is a member of Clare County Council. It...
- Order of Business (82 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Civil Liability (Amendment) Bill 2017 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and to be adjourned no later than 3 p.m., if not previously concluded; No. 2,...
- Civil Liability (Amendment) Bill 2017: Committee Stage (17 speeches)
- Misuse of Drugs (Supervised Injecting Facilities) Bill 2017: Second Stage (22 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adult Safeguarding Bill: Second Stage (20 speeches, 1 comment)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am delighted to introduce the Adult Safeguarding Bill 2017. I welcome visitors from the National Safeguarding Committee, the Support and...