Wednesday, 28 September 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Michelle Mulherin that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Finance...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Regional Airports (14 speeches)
Before Senator Mulherin begins, I should say I have had complaints from different sides of the House that I have been too lax and flaithiúlach with the time allowed, so Senators will be...
- School Transport Eligibility (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to discuss the provision whereby if a family has a medical card and there is space on the bus, a pupil is entitled to a concessionary ticket...
- National Maternity Hospital (10 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Senator Humphreys has four minutes in which to outline his case.
- Order of Business (158 speeches)
I welcome back all the Members. I am glad to note we are still here.
- Finance (Certain European Union and Intergovernmental Obligations) Bill 2016: Second Stage (28 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
The next item of business is No. 9 - motion on economic growth. I am waiting for Senator Nash.
- Economic Growth: Motion (42 speeches)
I call Senator Gerald Nash.