Wednesday, 20 January 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Terry Leyden that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he intends to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for the...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Constituency Boundaries (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, to the House.
- Ambulance Service Provision (6 speeches)
I am pleased this morning that it is the Minister State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, who is in the House to take this matter, because I have found in the past that not only is she aware of what is...
- Judicial Council (15 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire. I wish to preface my remarks by stating that, in general, the State has been well served by the Judiciary since its foundation. I am aware there are issues...
- Order of Business (52 speeches)
I welcome Councillor Thomas Welby to the Visitors Gallery.
- Flooding: Statements (51 speeches)
I am grateful for the opportunity to address the Seanad on the subject of flooding and flood risk management. I look forward to a constructive discussion and debate which will inform the...
- Heritage Bill 2016: Order for Second Stage (3 speeches)
Bill entitled an Act to amend and extend the Wildlife Act 1976, the Canals Act 1986 and the Heritage Act 1995 and to provide for related matters.
- Heritage Bill 2016: Second Stage (52 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Competition (Amendment) Bill 2016: Order for Second Stage [Private Members] (1 speech)
- Competition (Amendment) Bill 2016: Second Stage [Private Members] (14 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I welcome the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Deputy Bruton, and thank him for coming to the House for the debate on this Bill. I...