Tuesday, 8 March 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Election of Members to Dáil Éireann (1 speech)
I wish to announce that the following Members have been elected to Dáil Éireann and have, accordingly, vacated their seats in Seanad Éireann: Jerry Buttimer, Ciaran Cannon, Paudie Coffey,...
- Nomination of Member (1 speech)
I also announce to the Seanad that, following the election to Dáil Éireann of Ciaran Cannon, the Taoiseach nominated Darragh O'Brien, with his consent, to fill the casual vacancy thus created...
- Order of Business (96 speeches)
The Order of Business is tributes to our former Seanad colleague, the late Willie Farrell; and No. 1, the Construction Contracts Bill 2010. It is proposed to take Committee and Remaining Stages...
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy (34 speeches)
I call the Leader to move the first expression of sympathy.
- Construction Contracts Bill 2010: Committee and Remaining Stages (122 speeches)