Thursday, 15 November 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Pearse Doherty that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Order of Business (129 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Voluntary Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2007 — Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business; and No. 2 the Local...
- Voluntary Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2007: Committee and Remaining Stages (88 speeches)
- Local Government (Roads Functions) Bill 2007: Second Stage (29 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Local Authority Charges (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit go dtí an Teach fá choinne an cheist seo a phlé. Ba cheart dúinn cead a thabhairt do na comhairlí chontae ar fud na tíre airgead a bhailiú ó...
- Marine Accidents (4 speeches)
I call on the Government to establish a rapid response unit to provide an immediate reaction to fishing trawlers and other seafaring craft which sink at sea. The purpose of this unit would be to...
- Public Transport (3 speeches)
The scale of the private bus and coach industry in Ireland is little understood largely because of the absence of official information on the sector. There are now some 2,200 private bus...