Thursday, 14 October 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Finucane that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Order of Business. (69 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Land Bill 2004 — Committee Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 2 p.m.
- Land Bill 2004: Committee Stage. (42 speeches)
- Business of Seanad. (2 speeches)
When it is proposed to sit again?
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Water and Sewerage Schemes. (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Noel Ahern, to the House.
- General Practitioner Co-operatives. (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Brian Lenihan, to the House.