Thursday, 12 September 2002
- Prelude (0 speeches)
- Election of Cathaoirleach. (22 speeches)
Clerk of the Seanad: The next business is the election of the Cathaoirleach. Under Standing Order 2, the Chair will be taken by Senator Shane Ross who is the Senator with the longest continuous...
- Date for Election of Leas-Chathaoirleach. (2 speeches)
I propose that the election of the Leas-Chathaoirleach take place tomorrow at 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (2 speeches)
With the agreement of the House, I propose a sos for lunch, particularly as many Members have friends and family members in the Gallery, who are very welcome. I also propose that we should resume...
- Death of Former Members: Expressions of Sympathy. (11 speeches)
In accordance with Standing Order 80(a) I propose that expressions of sympathy may be heard on the death of the two former Members. There will be one speaker from each group. I understand that...
- Order of Business. (17 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 5, the Twenty-sixth Amendment of the Constitution Bill, 2002 – Second Stage, with the contributions of spokespersons not to exceed 20 minutes and those of all other...
- An Bille um an Séú Leasú is Fiche ar an mBunreacht, 2002: An Dara Céim. Twenty-sixth Amendment of the Constitution Bill, 2002: Second Stage. (40 speeches)
Tairgeadh an cheist: "Go léifear an Bille an Dara hUair anois."