This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Ábhair Ghnó an tSeanaid – Matters on the Business of the Seanad (22 Feb 2021)
“I have learned that the famous Billy Brennan's barn, celebrated in the poetry of Patrick Kavanagh, is for sale later this week. The previous owners were very helpful and cooperative and facilitated access to it by the numerous conducted tours. I am just putting the marker down that I hope anyone who buys it will respect its heritage and its place in that wonderful community. Recently there...”
- Seanad: National Climate and Air Roadmap for the Agriculture Sector: Statements (22 Feb 2021)
“That is very good. If Senator Mullen gave up the whiskey for Lent, there is always the option of wine.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Vincent P Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 38 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)