This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Order of Business (11 Oct 2018)
“I raise with the Leader today the matter of the Land Development Agency established by the Government in September 2018. It falls under the remit and is the direct responsibility of the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government, Deputy Eoghan Murphy. We need to see as soon as possible the general heads of a scheme of legislation to underpin the establishment of the agency which...”
- Seanad: Health Service Executive (Governance) Bill 2018: Second Stage (10 Oct 2018)
“I welcome the Minister for Health and acknowledge his simple but comprehensive and clearly laid out report. As we know, the Oireachtas Committee on the Future of Healthcare concluded that we needed an independent board for the HSE and this also ties in with Sláintecare. I welcome this positive legislation. The Library and Research Service has produced a comprehensive digest, which I...”
- Seanad: Order of Business (9 Oct 2018)
“I raise the issue of the sinking of the RMS Leinstermailboat in Dún Laoghaire. In the past few days, in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown, but particularly in the harbour town of Dún Laoghaire, there were many events to mark that tragedy. Tomorrow, the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, Deputy Josepha Madigan, will represent the Government at an event in Dún...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 176 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Victor Boyhan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 334 times in debates — above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)