This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Forestry (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2020: Second Stage (23 Sep 2020)
“I welcome the Minister of State. It is a special day for her for a range of reasons. She is the Minister of State, and as someone said earlier, very few Senators become Ministers. She is also a Green Minister of State. That is very significant and will be a central part of my contribution. I will begin by thanking a few people. I thank the Library and Research team, which has had great...”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (18 Sep 2020)
“I thank the Leader for presenting the proposed Order of Business for our consideration today. I second Senator Norris's proposed national screening advisory committee Bill. I acknowledge what Senator Chambers said in respect of the minors in Lesbos. It is important. I lived in Greece for a number of years myself; they are a remarkable and resilient people. It is beholden on all of us as...”
- Seanad: National Screening Advisory Committee Bill 2020: First Stage (18 Sep 2020)
“I second the proposal.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Victor Boyhan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 477 times in debates — above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)