This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (9 Oct 2019)
“I would like to speak about three issues: forestry, horticulture and Bord na Móna. I welcome the announcement yesterday by the Minister of State, Deputy Doyle, of further support for the development of forestry. As we all know, he is very committed to this area. It was announced in budget 2020 that €103 million is to be provided for forestry. In fairness, this allocation...”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (8 Oct 2019)
“I call on the Leader to arrange for the Minister, Deputy Ross, to come to the House to discuss the sports capital programme, in particular in regard to its allocations for 2019. In recent days, I have received a number of calls from sports clubs and individuals, both in the area in which I live, Dún Laoghaire, and around the country, with the suggestion that there had been an indication...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 125 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Victor Boyhan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 432 times in debates — above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)