This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Ábhair Ghnó an tSeanaid – Matters on the Business of the Seanad (22 Feb 2021)
“Last week, we debated the important issue of the remote working strategy. My office was overwhelmed by feedback on that debate. A large number of people are looking for a place where they can use this strategy to change their quality of life and want to engage with it. An digital hub strategy is being rolled out throughout County Cork. Towns such as Bandon, Skibbereen and Bantry all...”
- Seanad: National Climate and Air Roadmap for the Agriculture Sector: Statements (22 Feb 2021)
“I welcome the Minister and welcome also the publication of this plan. It sets out targets for reducing fertiliser use, encourages low-emission spreading and how we are going to promote organic farming and tillage. The document sets out a roadmap for how we are going to reduce our emissions over the next decade. A total of 35% of our emissions come from greenhouse gasses. There is a huge...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Tim Lombard speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 208 times in debates — above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)