This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Senator Tim Lombard
- Fine Gael Senator (Agricultural Panel)
- Entered the Seanad on 25 April 2016 — General election
- Email me whenever Tim Lombard speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (30 May 2023)
“I only got part of the Minister of State, Senator Hackett’s, contribution. There is a huge issue about where we are going with the new measures proposed for nature restoration. A real debate is required in this House on how we will deal with this. I am deeply concerned about what is being proposed. An awful lot of fluff is being talked about here but 20% of Europe’s land is...”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (25 May 2023)
“All politics is local and the issue I raise today is a local one in many ways. We have an unbelievable scenario in Ballinspittle where there are two wonderful beaches. Garrylucas is one of them. Garrylucas has now lost its blue flag because there is no recycling on the beach itself. It is 20 m away at the next beach in Garrettstown. It has recycling and blue flag status. We are stuck in...”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Special Educational Needs (24 May 2023)
“I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kieran O'Donnell. It is great to have the opportunity to debate this issue regarding the Minister for Education's need to review the process of assessment of the criteria for people seeking the assistive technology grant. It is a very serious and significant issue, with the Ombudsman for Children having received more than 1,800 complaints, 30% of...”
More of Tim Lombard's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 85 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Tim Lombard speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 363 times in debates — above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)