This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Forestry Sector (26 Feb 2021)
“I thank the Minister of State and I thank the Senator for raising such an important matter.”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Local Authority Housing (26 Feb 2021)
“I thank the Senator for bringing up such an important issue this morning and I am glad to hear a review is under way.”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Employment Rights (26 Feb 2021)
“I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Troy, to the House.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Sharon Keogan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 48 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)