This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (25 Sep 2020)
“I welcome the Deputy Leader to her new position. The last few speakers referred to our disability services. I want to talk about the lack of adult day services. This morning, two people I will call "Mary" and "Paddy" got in touch with me. Mary is 79 years of age and Paddy is 78. They have a son who is 49 years of age who has not been able to access day services since 11 March. That is...”
- Seanad: Safe Reopening of Tertiary Sector and Key Priorities for Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science: Statements (24 Sep 2020)
“I thank the Minister for the leadership he showed this country in the early days of Covid. He provided a lot of calmness to the situation that we faced as a nation, and while we did not get everything right, I thank him for the work he put in during that time. I will address the Minister on the important matter of apprenticeship schemes.Apprenticeships can provide employment to people and...”
- Seanad: School Transport, Leaving Certificate 2020 and Reopening of Schools: Statements (24 Sep 2020)
“I will not take too long.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Sharon Keogan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 14 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)