This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (13 Jun 2019)
“I also raise the looming crisis in home care allocations. We need an immediate debate on the issue and for the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Jim Daly, to hear the concerns of Senators from all areas as to how the current shortfall will impact on the most vulnerable in society. We need to make provision before this crisis worsens. There are 6,000 waiting for home...”
- Seanad: Death of Former Member - Expressions of Sympathy (13 Jun 2019)
“I welcome John Robb's son, William, his wife, Niamh, and his daughter, Martha. I would remind them that Senator Niall Ó Donnghaile is also here from the North and it is good, and it does bring something. I suppose that is the thing about the Seanad. This House facilitates the whole of the island and the discussion and it brings something really positive to the table. The exchange of...”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (12 Jun 2019)
“I take this opportunity to congratulate Senator Grace O'Sullivan on her election to the European Parliament.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 123 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Rose Conway Walsh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 355 times in debates — above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)