This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Qualifications and Quality Assurance (Education and Training) (Amendment) Bill 2018: [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil] Report and Final Stages (11 Jul 2019)
“I welcome the Minister of State, as well as our guests in the Visitors Gallery. I echo the Minister of State's comments in welcoming the legislation. I am delighted that it is on its final journey. It is a very welcome development that the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, RCSI, now has a path towards becoming a university. I am delighted that Fianna Fáil has played its part in...”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (10 Jul 2019)
“Like other colleagues, yesterday I attended a briefing on the Mercosur deal organised by the Irish Farmers Association. Representatives from the association informed us how Irish farmers are terrified at the potential consequences for the future of farming here and, by extension, the future of rural Ireland. Today, the Beef Plan movement is holding a protest outside the gates of Leinster...”
- Seanad: Local Government Rates and Other Matters Bill 2018: Second Stage (9 Jul 2019)
“I welcome the Minister of State and his officials to the House to discuss the important issue of rates. By and large, I support the principle of the Bill but I firmly believe it is tinkering at the edges of an issue that is long past its sell-by date. There must be a root and branch review of the rate collection system for commercial property. The world has changed and, as other Members...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 82 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Robbie Gallagher speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 219 times in debates — average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)