This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Senator Pauline O'Reilly
- Green Party Senator (Labour Panel)
- Entered the Seanad on 30 March 2020 — General election
- Email me whenever Pauline O'Reilly speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Education and Skills: The Future of STEM in Irish Education: Discussion (Resumed) (21 Mar 2023)
“I thank everyone for their contributions. There is a lot there and it is quite specific, which is good for us when we are putting our report together. It could be divided into two, in the sense that one is about access to STEM subjects and then the second bit is about the issues around their delivery in schools. In terms of the access piece, Mr. Convey referred to co-educational schools....”
More of Pauline O'Reilly's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Pauline O'Reilly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 230 times in debates — average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)