This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: National Climate and Air Roadmap for the Agriculture Sector: Statements (22 Feb 2021)
“I welcome the Minister to the Chamber and thank him for his contribution. I warmly welcome the publication of the Ag Climatise roadmap for the agriculture sector. Farmers will probably view it with some scepticism, but it is an excellent document. All of its contents are achievable. While there may be diverse opinions on how the targets will be achieved, I welcome the fact that they are...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Impact of Peat Shortages on the Horticulture Industry: Discussion (16 Feb 2021)
“I thank the Chairman and apologise, as I had difficulty unmuting my microphone. I welcome the witnesses and thank them for their submissions, which are all quite self-explanatory. In view of the fact that we are meeting the Department immediately after this meeting, I have one brief question which I would ask as many of the representatives as possible to elaborate upon. This is a follow-up...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 8 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Paul Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 112 times in debates — average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)