This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: National Training Fund: Statements (28 Feb 2019)
“I thank the Minister of State. When is it proposed to sit again?”
- Seanad: Update on Implementation of National Forestry Programme: Statements (27 Feb 2019)
“I thank the Minister of State for his comprehensive report on the forestry programme to date. Fianna Fáil is committed to developing the forestry sector in Ireland, which plays a very important role in environmental, economic and social policy. The growing, harvesting and processing of forests make a massive contribution to the economy. In Ireland, this is estimated to be in the...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Future of the Beef Sector in the Context of Food Wise 2025: Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine (19 Feb 2019)
“I welcome the officials. I apologise because I had to leave for a vote. I apologise if I am repeating anything discussed while I was away. I will catch up with the debate I missed by reading the transcript. Deputy Cahill hit the nail on the head. It is very hard to add to or take from what he said. The report we got today is just paying lip service to the beef sector. It is basically...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Paul Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 91 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)