This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Forestry Sector and Climate Action Plan: Discussion (9 Jul 2019)
“I welcome the Minister of State and his officials. I thank the Minister of State for his comprehensive report. I would like a more detailed breakdown of the numbers. The Minister of State indicated that the target is 8,000 ha and that we are achieving 5,500 ha. When harvest is incorporated what is the net gain in new forestry? How many hectares of existing forest are being harvested...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Alleged Issue of Abuse of Greyhounds: Bord na gCon (9 Jul 2019)
“Most of what I was going to ask about has been covered by Deputies Cahill and Penrose. This is repetitive, but on the horrific issues raised by the RTÉ programme, when we sit back, look at it logically and seek constructive solutions, we have to return to the issue of traceability. If there was a proper system of traceability, dogs would not go missing and there would not be illegal...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Alleged Issue of Abuse of Greyhounds: Irish Coursing Club (9 Jul 2019)
“Senator Lombard touched on traceability, which I wanted to raise. I will ask almost the same question I asked of the IGB. How does the ICC expect the matter to be worked out? What onus will be on owners to register or chip pups, and how can it be made a success? Knee-jerk reactions after the programme and so on are all good and fine, but there has to be traceability of greyhounds from...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Paul Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 97 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)