This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Commencement Matters: Schools Facilities (20 Feb 2018)
“The Minister is also taking the second Commencement matter. Therefore, we have a smooth transition to the next matter.”
- Seanad: Message from Joint Committee (20 Feb 2018)
“The Joint Committee on Business, Enterprise and Innovation has completed its consideration of the draft Sectoral Employment Order (Mechanical Engineering Building Services Contracting Sector) 2018.”
- Seanad: Order of Business (15 Feb 2018)
“Dogs not being microchipped is a serious issue in urban and rural areas. In 2016, it became compulsory for every dog to be microchipped. Since then, it has been the responsibility of a combination of the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine and local authorities through the dog wardens to police this. In reality, however, nobody is checking if a dog is microchipped until that dog...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Paul Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 59 times in debates — well below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)