This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Business of Seanad (14 Jun 2018)
“I have received notice from Senator Maria Byrne that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport to consider the inclusion of the Shannon greenway in the greenway strategy as part of the Ireland 2040: National Planning Framework. I have also received notice from Senator Robbie...”
- Seanad: Commencement Matters: Greenways Development (14 Jun 2018)
“Does the Senator have a brief supplementary question?”
- Seanad: Commencement Matters: Road Network (14 Jun 2018)
“I welcome our former colleague, Trevor Ó Clochartaigh, who is in the Gallery with a school group. They are very welcome.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 261 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 23 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Paul Coghlan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1029 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)