This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (11 Jul 2019)
“I have received notice from Senator Mark Daly that, on the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade to make a statement on the reason the issue of a potential referendum on a united Ireland is not included in the risk register of his Department. I have also received notice from Senator Máire Devine...”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: National Risk Assessment (11 Jul 2019)
“I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Halligan. He is on parade.”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (11 Jul 2019)
“He is sticking with Commissioner Hogan.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 235 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Paul Coghlan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1161 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)