This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Business of Seanad (15 Nov 2018)
“I have notice from Senator Michelle Mulherin that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government to consider the provision of funding under the urban regeneration and development fund 2018 for the development of a digital hub and innovation quarter in the Military Barracks,...”
- Seanad: Commencement Matters: Urban Development (15 Nov 2018)
“The Senator may ask a brief supplementary question.”
- Seanad: Commencement Matters: Gender Equality (15 Nov 2018)
“I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Finian McGrath.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 267 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Paul Coghlan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1062 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)