This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (13 Jun 2019)
“I have received notice from Senator Jennifer Murnane O'Connor that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Education and Skills to make a statement on the provision of special needs assistant resources in Ballinabranna national school, Carlow. I have also received notice from Senator Frank Feighan of the...”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Special Needs Assistants (13 Jun 2019)
“I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Skills, Deputy Mitchell O'Connor.”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (13 Jun 2019)
“I have a motion on the Order Paper on the matter the Senator raises. Like him, I look forward to the Leader's no doubt positive response.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 248 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Paul Coghlan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1156 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)