This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Business of Seanad (19 Jun 2018)
“I have received notice from Senator Michelle Mulherin that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to request the HSE in community healthcare organisation area 2 to address the delay in the provision of home care packages for patients in Mayo and outline the division of the budget and resources...”
- Seanad: Commencement Matters: Home Care Packages (19 Jun 2018)
“The Minister of State, Deputy John Paul Phelan, is very welcome.”
- Seanad: Commencement Matters: Homeless Persons Data (19 Jun 2018)
“I am sorry Senator but I am not allowed to allow a second supplementary question, unfortunately, but maybe the Senator and the Minister of State can have a chat about it as they leave the Chamber.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 261 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 23 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Paul Coghlan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1029 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)