This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (5 Mar 2019)
“The Senator will go over his time anyway.”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (28 Feb 2019)
“I wish to raise the judgment in the case brought by Angela Kerins to see what implications it has for the Houses of the Oireachtas. I hope there will be a meeting of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges about it or that we would have a debate on that issue in this House. While I appreciate that there will be a final judgment in April, the Committee of Public Accounts, which is the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among Senators.
- People have made 3 comments on this Senator's speeches — well above average among Senators.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Paddy Burke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1224 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)