This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on European Union Affairs: Finnish Presidency of the Council of the European Union: Engagement with Ambassador of Finland (10 Jul 2019)
“I thank the ambassador for a detailed presentation. The work she has been doing in a short time in Dublin will stand as to what we can expect from her in the next three to four years of her time as an ambassador. There is so much to cover and we have spoken at length in another forum on the challenges of climate change. One area I would like to pick up on with the ambassador is the...”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Schools Building Projects (2 Jul 2019)
“I will try to be as swift as possible. The issue I am raising today goes back to a meeting in 2009, shortly after I had been elected to the council for the first time, in what was then the Bewley's Hotel in Leopardstown. A commitment was made to bring an Educate Together school to the Ballinteer-Stepaside area. Exactly ten years later, we now have two national schools and a secondary...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Neale Richmond speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 93 times in debates — well below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)