This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (5 Mar 2021)
“I welcome the return of children to school, in particular, the 100% return of children with special needs. Parents of children with special needs require assurances. I do not think the union, Fórsa, acted fairly towards them given that children were off school for two months.This is almost the only country in the western world where that happened. The unions need to give assurances to...”
- Seanad: Taxi Regulation (Amendment) Bill 2021: First Stage (5 Mar 2021)
“I second the proposal.”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Environment Fund (1 Mar 2021)
“It is important to acknowledge the huge impact the closure of the power stations in Lanesboro and Shannonbridge, and the end of peat production, has had on communities and families which have worked in them for more than 50 years. The jobs at Mountdillon and Lough Ree power plant provided the communities of Keenagh, Killashee, Newtowncashel, Lanesboro and beyond will be difficult to replace....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Micheál Carrigy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 35 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)