This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (21 Jun 2021)
“In response to the matter raised by Senator Wall, the Minister, Deputy Humphreys, has given a commitment in regard to the licensing laws and to the introduction of whatever legislation is needed to ensure there is no issue with regard to outdoor hospitality for the summer ahead. I would like to raise with the Leader the issue of Bóthar in respect of which there have been numerous...”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (14 Jun 2021)
“I wish all the businesses in the hospitality sector that have reopened over the past week or so the very best. I got the opportunity at the weekend to visit a number of them. I remind them that the outdoor service enhancement scheme is open from today. Through it, they can apply to their local authorities for funding. I look forward to visiting some of the businesses in Dublin Bay South...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Transport, Tourism and Sport: The Viability of and Opportunities for the Post Office Network: An Post (9 Jun 2021)
“Thank you, Chair, for the opportunity of taking part in the meeting today. I welcome Mr. McRedmond and Ms Byrne. I suppose I should point out at the beginning that I am a sub-postmaster and I am also a member of the Irish Postmasters Union, IPU. I, too, go along with what colleagues have said. I recognise the work that was done throughout the network via mail, counters and clerks, all...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 82 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Micheál Carrigy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 49 times in debates — well below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)