This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Order of Business (12 Jul 2018)
“I raise this morning the issue of home help support in the context of preparations for budget 2019. While it is very positive that 1,096 people are in receipt of home help support in County Roscommon, we have a further 30%, or 306 people, who are on a HSE waiting list having been approved for home help support which has yet to be put in place due to either funding or staffing issues. We...”
- Seanad: Declaration of Independence Day Bill 2017: Report and Final Stages (5 Jul 2018)
“I thank Senator Swanick for his work on this Bill. As he said, what happened on 21 January 1919 shaped this country and, therefore, it is fitting that the date is designated as our independence day. It is positive that the Bill does not propose that the day be declared a public holiday as this will make the designation process more straightforward. The measure will also ensure that...”
- Seanad: National Archives (Amendment) Bill 2017: Report and Final Stages (5 Jul 2018)
“I welcome the passage of this Bill through its final Stages in the House today. As we have discussed before, one of the major elements of this Bill is to bring our legislation into line with the legislative regime in operation in the UK since 2013. That is particularly important in terms of the release of state papers. Aligning our release time lines will allow us to be given a much more...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 34 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Maura Hopkins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 49 times in debates — well below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)