This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Senator Mary Fitzpatrick
- Fianna Fail Senator (Nominated by the Taoiseach)
- Entered the Seanad on 29 June 2020 — General election
- Email me whenever Mary Fitzpatrick speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (25 May 2023)
“I welcome the inspired appointment this week of the new chair of the North East Inner City Task Force. The new chairperson is none other than Mr. Jim Gavin, who will be familiar to everyone in the House. Jim is a Dub and a very successful GAA manager.He brought the Dubs to no less than five All-Ireland championships. He is also the director of operations at the Irish Aviation Authority....”
- Seanad: Road Traffic and Roads Bill 2021: Report and Final Stages (24 May 2023)
“I understand the Senator’s concerns on surveillance and surveillance of public spaces, and I believe they are genuinely and sincerely held. However, we live in an increasingly data-driven and software-driven world. In some parts of the world, it feels as if there is an awful lot more surveillance, though I am not sure how proactively managed it is. I welcome this legislation and the...”
- Seanad: Naming of National Children's Hospital for Dr. Kathleen Lynn: Motion (24 May 2023)
“I move: That Seanad Éireann: recognising: - the contribution of Dr. Kathleen Lynn to the provision of healthcare to children and mothers, including her co-founding of Ireland's first children's hospital in 1919, St. Ultan's Hospital for Infants; - the pioneering work of Dr. Kathleen Lynn in prioritising children’s health at a time when paediatrics was a fledging discipline;...”
More of Mary Fitzpatrick's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Mary Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 177 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)