This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Housing, Planning and Local Government: Update on Rebuilding Ireland - Action Plan for Housing and Homelessness: Discussion (18 Sep 2019)
“I congratulate the Chairman on his appointment. He has significant knowledge of the challenges in the housing sector, particularly in the provision of rental accommodation, living as he does in an urban area close to a university and other third level institutions. His experience will be very useful in helping the committee to chart where it wants to go in what remains of the term of this...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 111 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 2 comments on this Senator's speeches — above average among Senators.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Martin Conway speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 654 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)