This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (15 Jul 2021)
“I thank the Cathaoirleach, the ushers, the staff of Leinster House, Mr. Martin Groves and Ms Bridget Doody for all their help. We are still newbies. This is our first year, as Senator Keogan said, after her love poem to Fianna Fáil. It was great for us to have that assistance throughout our first year. When I saw Jadotville listed on the Order of Business I was very happy. Maybe the...”
- Seanad: Nursing Homes Support Scheme (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (15 Jul 2021)
“I welcome the Minister of State to the House. The Labour Party will support the Bill. I am sure like many Members, not a week goes by when I do not deal with families and their applications for the nursing home support scheme. These meetings are often difficult as the families have done so much to keep their loved ones at home but, given the medical need of their father, mother, brother or...”
- Seanad: Report of Independent Review Group Jadotville: Statements (15 Jul 2021)
“I welcome the Minister for Defence to the House. I share the bitter disappointment expressed by colleagues about this report. I will address the language used as I proceed but I think it is important that we all get a chance to read the full 500-odd pages. When I raised this matter on the Order of Business this morning, the Leader stated we would have the report in our inboxes by 12 noon....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Mark Wall speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 76 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)