This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Teachtaireachtaí ón Dáil - Messages from Dáil (30 Nov 2023)
“Dáil Éireann has passed the Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2023 on 29 November 2023, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is desired. Dáil Éireann has passed the Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2023 on 29 November 2023, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is desired. Dáil Éireann has agreed on 29 November 2023 to the amendments made by Seanad...”
- Seanad: Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (30 Nov 2023)
“I have received notice from the following Senators that they propose to raise the following matters: Senator Robbie Gallagher - The need for the Minister for Justice to make a statement on the need for a refuge centre for domestic abuse victims in the Cavan-Monaghan area. Senator Lynn Ruane - The need for the Minister for Justice to provide an update on the Government’s position on...”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Domestic, Sexual and Gender-based Violence (30 Nov 2023)
“The Minister of State, Deputy Rabbitte, is most welcome to Seanad Éireann this morning. I call Senator Gallagher.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 186 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — above average among Senators.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Mark Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 950 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)