This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (27 Mar 2020)
“I usually am, a Chathaoirligh. This is an extraordinary human and economic crisis that we are going through. I express sympathy and solidarity with people across the globe, especially those at the epicentre at present. This is the first disease outbreak in generations and it is also the first since social media has become a main form of interaction. I caution the deliberate spread of...”
- Seanad: An Bille um Bearta Éigeandála ar mhaithe le Leas an Phobail (Covid-19) 2020: An Dara Céim - Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Second Stage (27 Mar 2020)
“A Chathaoirligh, will we get a hard copy of the proposed amendments?”
- Seanad: An Bille um Bearta Éigeandála ar mhaithe le Leas an Phobail (Covid-19) 2020: Céim an Choiste agus na Céimeanna a bheidh Fágtha - Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (27 Mar 2020)
“I move amendment No. 26: In page 13, line 34, to delete “application.”.” and substitute the following: “application. (10) A person living in direct provision who has qualified and practiced as a dentist outside of this jurisdiction may also apply for registration.”.”. We put forward these amendments given there is a learned and experienced...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 90 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 343 times in debates — average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)