This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on International Surrogacy: Issues relating to International Surrogacy Arrangements and Achieving Parental Recognition: Discussion (Resumed) (5 May 2022)
“Many of my questions have been asked. I refer to the clarification in respect of what we can do in the context of pre- and post-birth internationally. A witness to a previous meeting referred to the wish for the surrogate mother recognised on the long birth certificate and the openness and willingness in that regard. Ms Duffy referred to the benefits of the situation in some US states...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — above average among Senators.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Lynn Ruane speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 400 times in debates — above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)