This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: HSE Winter Plan: Statements (7 Oct 2020)
“I am sharing my time with my colleague, Senator Fiona O'Loughlin. I thank the Minister of State for her very comprehensive statement on the winter plan. It is so important this winter, more so than ever before. I am happy to see that acute beds have been more than doubled and that there is a significant increase in sub-acute beds as well. Home support packages are the most important thing...”
- Seanad: Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (30 Sep 2020)
“I propose we suspend until 5.30 p.m.”
- Seanad: National Screening Advisory Committee Bill 2020: Second Stage (30 Sep 2020)
“I move amendment No. 1: To delete all words after “That” and substitute the following: “the Bill be read a second time this day 12 months to allow for further consideration of the Bill and to allow the National Screening Advisory Committee to continue with its work and report on progress.” I thank Senator Norris for bringing the Bill before the House and for...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Lorraine Clifford-Lee speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 124 times in debates — average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)