This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Kate Walsh, former Senator
- Former Progressive Democrats Senator (Nominated by the Taoiseach)
- Left the Seanad on 24 April 2007 — Died
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Seanad: Institutes of Technology Bill 2006: Second Stage. (5 Jul 2006)
“I am honoured to speak on the Bill in the presence of the Minister of State, Deputy de Valera, and her officials. On Second Stage in the other House, my party colleague, Deputy Fiona O'Malley, set out the broad view of the Progressive Democrats on this welcome legislation. As a result, I will focus on specific points. I often hear reference to international comparisons as to how Ireland is...”
- Seanad: Electoral Register: Motion. (10 May 2006)
- Seanad: Road Safety Authority Bill 2004: Second Stage. (10 May 2006)
“I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I have a few specific points to make. My colleague, Senator Morrissey, has spoken on the broader points of the Bill. I commend the Government on this legislation setting out the responsibility that is to rest with the road safety authority. It has a duty to promote the development and improvement of driving standards as set out in section 6 of the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.