This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Financial Provisions (Covid-19) (No. 2) Bill 2020: Second Stage (30 Jul 2020)
“I raised a couple of points on this matter when the Minister came before the House a couple of weeks ago. I want to keep my points brief as I have only about five and a half minutes. The first point I wish to raise concerns the help to buy scheme. I can talk about this because it affects my generation. I am 29 years of age. I cannot speak for Senator Gavan, but so many of my friends and...”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (29 Jul 2020)
“We had a very detailed debate yesterday about tourism but it would be good to split that debate into various sections. When we come back in the autumn, it would be a good idea to have a debate about greenways. I refer particularly to the strategic implementation of greenways. Given that so much funding will come into them in the next couple of years, thanks to the programme for Government,...”
- Seanad: Education: Statements (28 Jul 2020)
“I am sorry.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 11 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever John McGahon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 8 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)