This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Irish Water: Motion (13 Jan 2016)
“Privatising Irish Water.”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Health and Children: Acute Hospital Services: Discussion (17 Dec 2015)
“I welcome back Professor Higgins, Mr. O'Flynn and Mr. O'Dwyer. Deputy Mitchell O'Connor was concerned about the process being entangled in bureaucracy, as happened with the national children's hospital. However, Mr. O'Flynn has gone about his work in a dynamic and collaborative way and I believe he has brought most people on board with him. I congratulate him in this regard because he has...”
- Seanad: Public Health (Alcohol) Bill 2015: Second Stage (17 Dec 2015)
“I welcome the Minister. I am glad the Bill has at last come into the Chamber. It is very far reaching and the Minister is to be commended for his diligence and doggedness in pursuing the measures proposed in the Bill. To discover that Ireland is in the top five countries in Europe for alcohol consumption is no surprise. The other four share a commonality with us in that we are all...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 276 times in debates — average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)