This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (5 Oct 2022)
“Last week we had one of the most expansionary budgets in recent times, an €11 million cost-of-living budget with a combination of universal and targeted measures to help all citizens. I would like in the weeks ahead if we could have statements on social protection and have the Minister for Social Protection, Deputy Humphreys, before the House. We are all aware of the high-level,...”
- Seanad: Water Environment (Abstractions and Associated Impoundments) Bill 2022: Order for Second Stage (5 Oct 2022)
“I move: "That Second Stage be taken now."”
- Seanad: Water Environment (Abstractions and Associated Impoundments) Bill 2022: Second Stage (5 Oct 2022)
“I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Peter Burke, to the House and thank him for bringing the Bill to the Seanad. It is always welcome to have Bills initiated in the Seanad as opposed to by our colleagues in the Lower House. I thank the Minister of State for this. The Bill seeks to provide modernisation of the registering, licensing and control regime for water abstractions. The...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 82 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever John Cummins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 149 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)