This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Order of Business (18 Oct 2018)
“I ask the Leader to invite the Minister for Justice and Equality to the House in the near future for a debate on deportations. I am particularly concerned about reports on the threatened deportation of a nine year old boy in Bray. He was born in Ireland and he has spent his entire life here. He is in fourth class in St. Cronan's national school in Bray but he faces imminent deportation to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 82 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among Senators.
- People have made 5 comments on this Senator's speeches — well above average among Senators.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Ivana Bacik speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1563 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)