This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (12 Feb 2019)
“Last week I visited a number of primary schools in Tramore, Glór na Mara, Holy Cross, Gaelscoil Philib Barún, Educate Together and Fenor national school. Right now Fórsa estimates that 10% of the country's approximately 3,500 school secretaries are paid directly by the Department of Education and Skills, with their salaries varying from €24,000 to €44,711 per...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Grace O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 128 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)