This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Order of Business (14 Jun 2018)
“Under a large branch of rhododendrons.”
- Seanad: Community Banking System: Statements (30 May 2018)
“The Senator is out of time.”
- Seanad: Local Property Tax: Motion (30 May 2018)
“The Minister of State is getting something of a lashing on this property tax issue.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 119 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 2 comments on this Senator's speeches — above average among Senators.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Gerard Craughwell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 410 times in debates — above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)