This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Defence: Commission on the Defence Forces: Discussion (20 Apr 2021)
“I thank Mr. O'Driscoll for coming before the committee. I will not ask any questions on the likely outcome of the commission's deliberations. I welcome as well the members of the commission, who are watching. I am aware of the onerous task the commission has ahead of it. A total of 520 submissions is quite a response from the Republic and I am delighted there has been that response. ...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 86 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among Senators.
- People have made 2 comments on this Senator's speeches — well above average among Senators.
- 113 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Gerard Craughwell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 679 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)