This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (26 Feb 2021)
“I add my words to those of Senator Pauline O'Reilly and others in welcoming the publication of the White Paper on direct provision this morning. It is important to highlight that this was a Government commitment but it is also important to recognise and acknowledge the role the Green Party played in this when joining government. I hope the provisions will be implemented by 2024. I wish to...”
- Seanad: Covid-19 (Transport): Statements (26 Feb 2021)
“I welcome the Minister to the Chamber and thank him for the work he is doing and the contribution he is making, particularly on cycleways and walkways. Tipperary has benefited on the back of his work. The work he is doing is extremely genuine. He, in particular, is very genuine. The N24 is probably the worst road between two cities in the country. The average speed on it is well below...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 52 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Garret Ahearn speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 39 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)