This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (29 Jul 2020)
“I welcome this morning's announcement of €200,000 in funding for the Suir blueway. This is part of €4.5 million worth of funding from the Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment for 26 blueway and greenway projects throughout the country. The blueway in Tipperary, as Members will be aware, goes from Carrick-on-Suir to Clonmel. This extra funding will add...”
- Seanad: Education: Statements (28 Jul 2020)
“I welcome the Minister and wish her well in her new role. I have two questions, one of which relates to yesterday's announcement and the second to a local school. Do the guidelines set out yesterday regarding school transport extend to after-school services that provide a drop-off and collection service for parents? I know a business in Clonmel involving three carriers collecting, on...”
- Seanad: Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Second Stage (24 Jul 2020)
“I wish to share my time with Senator Lombard. We will have four minutes each.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 9 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Garret Ahearn speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 7 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)