This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (10 Dec 2019)
“I attended a briefing held by Deputy Gino Kenny and the Endometriosis Association of Ireland in the audiovisual room earlier today. I was horrified to hear the stories of what some women have gone through and their horrendous pain and fatigue. Some remained undiagnosed for years. As it was a woman's health issue, the way these women were treated was awful. Endometriosis is estimated to...”
- Seanad: Local Government Funding: Statements (5 Dec 2019)
“I welcome the Minister of State to the House and apologise for being a little late. I have raised the issue of local government and councillors' conditions consistently in recent years, as have several colleagues from all parties and none. It feels as if there is a form of consensus but concrete action in that regard, set out in a clear timetable, is missing. The process so far has been...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Justice, Defence and Equality: Citizenship Rights and DeSouza Judgment: Discussion (4 Dec 2019)
“I would like to put on record my full support for Emma DeSouza and her husband Jake. What they have been through is totally unacceptable and the position of the UK Government is totally contrary to the Good Friday Agreement and they are 100% right to oppose it and I am glad to see the Taoiseach and the Tánaiste offering the Government's support, and I am very hopeful that this committee...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Frances Black speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 143 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)