This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Order of Business (20 Dec 2018)
“I wish all of the staff and everybody a very happy Christmas. I want to highlight the homelessness issue. It is a disgrace that there are 4,000 homeless children. I cannot even imagine what it is like for those families this Christmas. We all know that Christmas is a festive and happy time but it is especially a time for children. There are 4,000 children this year waking up God only...”
- Seanad: Order of Business (6 Dec 2018)
“I second the motion.”
- Seanad: Finance Bill 2018: Committee Stage (5 Dec 2018)
“I move recommendation No. 12:In page 134, line 22, to delete "7A" and substitute "7A, 8(4)". I am speaking on behalf of Senator Higgins. Recommendations Nos. 12 to 14, inclusive, relate to proposed VAT changes. Senator Higgins asked me to say that she is disappointed it has been ruled out of order. We will withdraw it and consider resubmitting it on Report Stage.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Frances Black speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 122 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)