This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Order of Business (12 Jul 2018)
“I want to say a few words about the progressing of my Control of Economic Activity (Occupied Territories) Bill 2018 yesterday. I thank Senators across the House for their strong support. A fantastic photograph was sent to me this morning of the Irish flag over City Hall in Ramallah in Palestine. It means a lot to the Palestinian people that this legislation progressed yesterday. I did not...”
- Seanad: Situation in Palestine: Statements (11 Jul 2018)
- Seanad: Situation in Palestine: Statements (Resumed) (11 Jul 2018)
“It will be divided five minutes and three minutes.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 57 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Frances Black speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 108 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)