This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Local Government Rates and Other Matters Bill 2018: Second Stage (9 Jul 2019)
“Sinn Féin will be supporting the Bill on Second Stage. While it is limited in scope, it will ensure that commercial rates are collected in a manner reflective of what small businesses are capable of paying. A formal structure for that process is welcome to local authorities and business alike, I am sure. I remember as mayor of South Dublin engaging with many businesses that struggled...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Children and Youth Affairs: Business of Joint Committee (9 Jul 2019)
“I second that proposal.”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Living Wage Implementation (4 Jul 2019)
“Yesterday the living wage rose to €12.30 an hour because of the cost of living and the housing crisis. It is a measure designed to ensure people can afford the essentials in life. Those earning below the living wage are forced to do without certain essentials, which affects their nutrition in providing an appropriate diet for their families. That is one of the most important...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 86 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Fintan Warfield speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 157 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)