This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Health (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2021: Second and Subsequent Stages (16 Jul 2021)
“I welcome the Minister to the House. I cannot support this legislation. This plan is unworkable. I do not need to tell the House that young people put their lives on hold to protect older people and their families and friends. They did that to reduce the risk of getting long Covid, as the previous speaker outlined. Many of us have met or know people who have had to endure long Covid....”
- Seanad: Mandatory Hotel Quarantine Extension: Motion (16 Jul 2021)
“I wish to ask the Minister a series of questions about people who have been fully vaccinated with WHO-approved vaccines but not EMA-approved vaccines and who are still required to go into mandatory hotel quarantining. When will people who have to travel for medical reasons and do not fall into the current exemptions be provided for? I would also like to get a bit of clarity about how...”
- Seanad: Land Development Agency Bill 2021: Report and Final Stages (15 Jul 2021)
“That is not an abuse of their powers.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 93 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Fintan Warfield speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 260 times in debates — above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)