This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Transport, Tourism and Sport: Business of Joint Committee (28 Oct 2020)
“Yes, in the afternoon.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Elisha McCallion speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 21 times in debates — well below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)