This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (6 Jul 2021)
“I thank the Deputy Leader for being here this morning to listen to us. Education can be a great leveller in society. It can help to break down inequalities, raise people up and provide opportunities for employment and skills. Education can be a game changer in people’s lives through helping them to reach their full potential. Education can also be a game changer in the life of a...”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Cross-Border Co-operation (5 Jul 2021)
“I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Thomas Byrne, to the House. I call on Senator McGreehan, who has four minutes.”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Cycling Facilities (5 Jul 2021)
“I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Joe O'Brien, to the House.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Eileen Flynn speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 24 times in debates — well below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)