This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Seanad: Business of Seanad (6 Dec 2018)
“I have received notice from Senator Neale Richmond that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Business, Enterprise and Innovation to review the stamp 3 visa process to speed up work authorisations for family members of permit holders. I have also received notice from Senator Kieran O’Donnell of...”
- Seanad: Commencement Matters: Work Permits Applications (6 Dec 2018)
“I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Mitchell O'Connor.”
- Seanad: Commencement Matters: State Airports (6 Dec 2018)
“I welcome the Minister, Deputy Ross, back to the Chamber, his alma mater.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 284 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Denis O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1007 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)