This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Independent Mink Farms: Discussion (15 Jul 2021)
“There are three aspects to this. The Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine gave the green light to this and very quickly - though maybe not suddenly - it has decided to put on the red light and close the industry down or prohibit it. Please correct me if I am wrong about the three aspects I see here. The most important thing is the compensation for the workers who have been there...”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (6 Jul 2021)
“I ask the Deputy Leader to support the demand made my colleague from Cork, Senator Lombard, for extra funding to address the severe flooding we endured in places like Bantry and Skibbereen, not once but twice last year, and which cost millions of euro. I raise a matter related to fishing, which is close to my heart. It concerns an application for funding to carry out a development options...”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: EU Directives (15 Jun 2021)
“I welcome the Minister of State to the House. As I think this is my first time speaking before him, I wish him every success in his brief. The EU Regulation, Article 61(1) of the Control Regulation 1224/2009, imposes unrealistic and extreme demands on fishermen and fisherwomen to have all products weighed at the place of landing before being transported, held in storage or sold. This new...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 9 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Denis O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1136 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)