This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Seanad: Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (25 Jun 2019)
“I have received notice from Senator Frank Feighan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Justice and Equality to outline the timeframe for the construction of the new Garda headquarters in Sligo. I have also received notice from Senator Victor Boyhan of the following matter:The need for the Minister...”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Garda Stations (25 Jun 2019)
“Senator Feighan is present and correct. Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit, Deputy Jim Daly, to the House.”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (25 Jun 2019)
“As a Corkman, I also welcome the people from Minane Bridge and wish them an enjoyable day in Leinster House. Before I call the next speaker, I am sure that Members will wish to join me in welcoming Senator Lawless's brother, Gerald, his brother-in-law Patrick O'Toole and friends from Galway. We have Cork versus Galway in the Public Gallery. On my behalf and on that of all my colleagues in...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 300 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Denis O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1085 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)