This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (17 May 2022)
“I belatedly congratulate my Sinn Féin colleagues on their amazing success in the North. I was up there in the 1970s a few times and this outcome was never envisaged. Therefore, I wish them well in this regard. Turning to the issue of the new national maternity hospital, I am delighted it is getting the green light. There has been procrastination in this area for almost a decade. It...”
- Seanad: Sea-Fisheries (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (2 Mar 2022)
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (16 Feb 2022)
“I join in the welcome to the Lithuanian ambassador. Cuirim fáilte roimhe. I had the pleasure in my previous life as Cathaoirleach to visit his country and had an exceptionally good time there. I will not go into details.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 13 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Denis O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1139 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)