This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Seanad: Business of Seanad (11 Oct 2018)
“I have received notice from Senator Tim Lombard that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister of State with responsibility for training, skills, innovation, research and development to provide adequate supports to transport children from Sherkin Island to and from school on the mainland. I have also received...”
- Seanad: Commencement Matters: School Transport (11 Oct 2018)
“I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Mary Mitchell O'Connor. Senator Tim Lombard is, in my view, somewhat trespassing into the territory of the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Jim Daly, but I will let him off.”
- Seanad: Order of Business (10 Oct 2018)
“The Senator is running out of time.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 297 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Denis O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 992 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)