This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Seanad: Business of Seanad (15 Feb 2018)
“I have received notice from Senator Martin Conway that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to outline his plans, if any, to recognise the qualifications of Irish citizens who are trained, qualified and practicing nurses in the United States who wish to return and continue their professional...”
- Seanad: Commencement Matters: Registration of Nurses (15 Feb 2018)
“One would never know, he is a shrewd Minister.”
- Seanad: Commencement Matters: Social Welfare Scheme for Artists (15 Feb 2018)
“That is a very fair offer.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 323 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Denis O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 940 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)