This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Health: National Children’s Hospital: National Paediatric Hospital Development Board (16 Jan 2019)
“I thank the witnesses for providing these figures. Could we get a breakdown of the 6,000 rooms? We discussed the number of beds and the number of day-care facilities. Could we get a breakdown in respect of the 6,000 rooms? The general public believes that all that is being built for the hospital is 470 rooms. I would like some clarification on the breakdown and purpose of the 6,000...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 111 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Colm Burke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 775 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)