This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Order of Business (6 Nov 2018)
“I, like many in this Chamber and around the world, was shocked by recent announcements coming out of Tanzania. Last week showed us that it is still not safe to be gay in our world.Homosexuality remains a crime punishable by 30 years imprisonment in Tanzania and, last week, Paul Makonda, the governor of Dar es Salaam - the country's economic hub - established squads dedicated to rounding up...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Colette Kelleher speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 102 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)