This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (5 Nov 2019)
“I was not going to speak but we need an honest debate in this House about asylum, refugees and economic migrants. That debate has to be framed by the notion and the belief that diversity is a positive thing and not de facto a negative thing. We should have our conversations and discussions in that light. I was an economic migrant for 17 years. I never felt like and never was a burden on...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 36 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Colette Kelleher speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 131 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)