This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Business of Seanad: Motion (21 Jan 2020)
“It is hard not to be moved as I listen to all the speeches. I never expected to be here. One day in May 2016, I got an unexpected phone call from Deputy Micheál Martin. I was expecting it to be about issues with a day service in Cork or something like that. He asked me whether I was willing to allow my name to be put forward to the then Taoiseach, Deputy Enda Kenny, for nomination to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Colette Kelleher speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 134 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)