This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Childcare Support Bill 2017: Second Stage (18 Apr 2018)
“I welcome the Minister, Deputy Zappone, to the House. I welcome the drive, energy and hard cash that she has been investing in our young children since her appointment. As the Minister said in her speech, research has proven that access to good quality early childhood care and education, integrated with maternity, parental and paternal leave is good for children, especially in tilting the...”
- Seanad: An Bille um an Séú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht 2018: Céim an Choiste agus na Céimeanna a bheidh Fágtha - Thirty-sixth Amendment of the Constitution Bill 2018: Committee and Remaining Stages (28 Mar 2018)
“I have a lot to say on this subject, but I will be brief. There are people of conviction in this House today. They are good people. They are people I work with and respect. It is clear from listening to the debate over recent times that these people of conviction oppose abortion for any woman in any circumstances, anywhere and anytime. I fundamentally disagree with that. My life has...”
- Seanad: An Bille um an Séú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht 2018: An Dara Céim - Thirty-sixth Amendment of the Constitution Bill 2018: Second Stage (27 Mar 2018)
“I support the passing of the Thirty-sixth Amendment of the Constitution Bill 2018 and hope my colleagues will too. I support the Bill because 35 years after the eighth amendment was inserted into the Constitution it is time to reflect on its impact, consequences and morality. It has not stopped an Irish woman from having an abortion. It has just stopped a woman we know and a woman we do...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Colette Kelleher speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 82 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)