This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Wildlife (Amendment) Bill 2016: Report Stage (Resumed) and Final Stage (6 Nov 2019)
“Would we have got it through it if she was here?”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (5 Nov 2019)
“I welcome Senator Pippa Hackett to the Chamber. It is a happy and proud day for the Senator and her family. I wish her well. I join other Senators in condemning what happened with Deputy Martin Kenny. It is absolutely abhorrent that his car was burned and his family was frightened. It really disgusts me. I spoke to the Deputy earlier. He has young teenagers who understand the danger....”
- Seanad: Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy (23 Oct 2019)
“I welcome Feargal Quinn's family, friends and former colleagues to the House. I wish to pay tribute to him. I got to know him not as long ago as Senator McDowell perhaps, but in 2011. Obviously, I knew of him but I got to know him personally when I was first elected here. He was extremely kind to me as a new member of the Seanad, very encouraging and always courteous. He was a lesson to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 101 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Catherine Noone speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 440 times in debates — above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)