This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (25 Sep 2020)
“I also wish to be associated with your comments on the UN, a Chathaoirligh, and those of Senator Chambers, regarding the 75th anniversary of the founding of the United Nations. I am delighted that you, a Chathaoirligh, are flying the flag in this House today, so go raibh maith agat. I thank the Taoiseach for going to the south-west inner city yesterday. As we know, the area faces...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Catherine Ardagh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 197 times in debates — above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)