This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (27 Mar 2020)
“I will be brief but I wish to raise a few issues relating to the legislation we passed last week. First, I extend my condolences and those of the Fianna Fáil group to the ten families who lost loved ones yesterday, as well as to those who lost loved ones in the past week due to Covid-19 and to those in intensive care. Ar dheis Dé go raibh a n-anamacha. I also commend the Leader...”
- Seanad: An Bille um Bearta Éigeandála ar mhaithe le Leas an Phobail (Covid-19) 2020: An Dara Céim - Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Second Stage (27 Mar 2020)
“I am sharing time with Senator Clifford-Lee. I thank the Tánaiste for coming in. Fianna Fáil supports this Bill and the regulations brought in earlier in the week, especially concerning childcare. As the Tánaiste pointed out, the legislation to be passed is far-reaching and there are many sweeping measures that, at other times, we would have contemplated and scrutinised for...”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (20 Mar 2020)
“We meet in the Chamber in uncharted waters, in unprecedented times. The seating arrangements alone show the challenges that Covid-19 presents for us, as it did for the Dáil yesterday in the reduced numbers that attended the sitting.This virus will change how we live, work and play. It will change everything from now on. Yesterday, the Chief Medical Officer announced 191 more cases,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 42 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 192 times in debates — average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)