This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (20 Oct 2021)
“I support the calls for a debate on antisocial behaviour, but also on general disorder in public and the lawlessness we have seen. I have raised this issue in the House previously. Much of that antisocial behaviour and, in particular, that lawlessness is directed towards people who are not Irish. That is a particular aspect that we need to address. Yesterday, I had the privilege of...”
- Seanad: Criminal Justice (Smuggling of Persons) Bill 2021: Report and Final Stages (20 Oct 2021)
“We had this discussion on Committee Stage, with regard to Senator Higgins's amendments. I appreciate very clearly the difference between an exemption and a defence, and I understand where the Senator is coming from. In the context of amendment No. 2, which adds in the words "whether for profit or otherwise", I can see the value in that and I do not have a difficulty with that. On the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 116 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Barry Ward speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 145 times in debates — average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)