This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Social Welfare (Covid-19) (Amendment) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (29 Jul 2020)
“I welcome the Minister's acknowledgment of the great work community employment schemes do, but the rural social scheme plays an important part in rural Ireland as well. Does the Government have plans to extend that scheme? I had a meeting the other day with the County Kildare Leader Partnership, which had been asked about this matter. I think the Minister also said she was hoping to expand...”
- Seanad: Civil Law and Criminal Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2020: Order for Second Stage (28 Jul 2020)
“I move: "That Second Stage be taken today."”
- Seanad: Civil Law and Criminal Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2020: Second Stage (28 Jul 2020)
“Fáilte ar ais, a Aire. This is the first piece of legislation that has come before this Seanad from the Department of Justice and Equality. It is a very welcome legislation. As the Minister said in her Second Stage speech, there are some really progressive aspects to this Bill that will help the Courts Service and the justice system to function in a much easier and more efficient way....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 10 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Barry Ward speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 8 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)