This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael Senator (Agricultural Panel)
- Former Fine Gael TD for Kildare North
- Left the Dáil on 26 February 2016 — General election
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Entered the Seanad on 27 April 2018 — Byelection
- Email me whenever Anthony Lawlor speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (14 Mar 2019)
“Like Senator Ó Domhnaill, I wish everyone well on Lá Fhéile Pádraig, in particular those people participating in parades around the country. I hope the weather is a lot more clement than it has been in the past.I wish them and all those attending well. It is a great occasion. I ask the Leader to ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment to come...”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (6 Mar 2019)
“I propose an amendment to the Order of Business. I ask the Leader to accept the Civil Liability (Capping of General Damages) Bill 2019, which I wish to introduce on First Stage this afternoon. I propose we take that before No. 1 on the Order of Business.”
- Seanad: Civil Liability (Capping of General Damages) Bill 2019: First Stage (6 Mar 2019)
“I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to provide for the imposition of a cap on the level of awards which may be made in respect of a claim for general damages arising from personal injury; to provide for the confirmation by each House of the Oireachtas of draft regulations; to provide for a review of this Act; and to provide for related matters. I thank the Leader...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among Senators.
- People have made 2 comments on this Senator's speeches — above average among Senators.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Anthony Lawlor speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 35 times in debates — well below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)