This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Senator Aisling Dolan
- Fine Gael Senator (Nominated by the Taoiseach)
- Entered the Seanad on 29 June 2020 — General election
- Email me whenever Aisling Dolan speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (23 Mar 2023)
“I would like to speak about childcare places. It is a real challenge and we are seeing this in Ballinasloe, Mountbellew and other regional towns where community crèches are full come September and maybe the following September. We are in dire need. We have brought forward funding of €1,200 for each child to support parents with childcare. We want to be able to ensure women...”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (22 Mar 2023)
“I welcome that we have the next stage of the Galway-to-Athlone cycleway. Public information events will be announced the week after next. We had a preferred route corridor. We are now going to have an actual preferred route. This is thanks to engagement with landowners, community groups and using publicly-owned lands where possible. It will transform our communities. I have spoken on...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Health: Health Service Executive: Engagement with Chief Executive Officer (22 Mar 2023)
“I am based in Ballinasloe as a representative for the Roscommon-Galway area. I congratulate Mr. Gloster on his new role. He has spoken already about equity across the country and mentioned it is one of his key priorities in being able to deliver a health service. My brief question brings it back to the local a bit. Portiuncula University Hospital is one of our Saolta hospital group...”
More of Aisling Dolan's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 142 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Aisling Dolan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 254 times in debates — average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)