This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Appropriation Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (18 Dec 2020)
“I agree with my fellow Senators. The commitment Fianna Fáil, Fine Gael and the Green Party gave was one of the few things in the programme for Government to which a time limit applied. It will happen. I have no doubt about that. I look forward to that. I also appreciate the good work done by the Minister, Deputy Darragh O'Brien, and the Minister of State, Deputy Peter Burke, on this...”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (15 Dec 2020)
“I am sure the Cathaoirleach is a happy man today following the formal ratification of the election of Joe Biden yesterday. As he said, it is a good day for democracy. I congratulate him and welcome that, as the Cathaoirleach has. The Cathaoirleach has been a great advocate for democracy in this House and long may that continue. I would like the Minister with responsibility for planning to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 13 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Aidan Davitt speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 105 times in debates — average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)