This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Sale of Permanent TSB Loan Book: Statements (22 Feb 2018)
“You were off robbing banks at the time.”
- Seanad: Order of Business (20 Feb 2018)
“I certainly agree with Senators Michael McDowell and Catherine Ardagh who spoke about the mortgage crisis and the sale of loans. We will hear all of the technical debate on Basel II, the impairment of our balance sheets and the ratio of loans to assets in the banks. As it has come down the road from the European Union, we cannot be oblivious to it. We were quick to deliver NAMA to large...”
- Seanad: Order of Business (15 Feb 2018)
“I was contacted by a councillor yesterday. I know many Senators talk to councillors every day. This lady is a hardworking single mother and she is surviving solely on her councillor's pay. Due to her mother's death in January, she missed two council meetings and somebody in the council saw fit to deduct €600 from her pay and allowances. That is absolutely sickening. I could not...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Aidan Davitt speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 70 times in debates — below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)