This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Seanad: Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (4 Jul 2019)
“I have received notice from Senator Fintan Warfield that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection to make a statement on the recently published living wage report and her plans to ensure workers will be paid a living wage. I have also received notice from Senator...”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Autism Support Services (4 Jul 2019)
“This is not the first occasion in recent times on which someone has tabled a Commencement matter and then withdrawn it. I see other Senators here such as Senators Boyhan and Mulherin who did not get a bite at the cherry. When a Senator declines to raise a Commencement matter which has been selected for discussion by me, it is frustrating for those who are waiting to have matters selected....”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Flood Relief Schemes Status (4 Jul 2019)
“I shall allow the Senator to ask a brief supplementary.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 284 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Denis O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1092 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)