This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Seanad: Wildlife (Amendment) Bill 2016: Report Stage (Resumed) (15 Oct 2019)
“Amendments Nos. 14b and 14c are related. Amendment No. 14c is a physical alternative to amendment No. 14b. They may be discussed together, by agreement. Is that agreed? Agreed.”
- Seanad: Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (10 Oct 2019)
“I have received notice from Senator Máire Devine that, on the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to provide an update on the appointment of a sarcoma specialist for St. Vincent's University Hospital, Dublin. I have also received notice from Senator Kevin Humphreys of the following matter:The need for the...”
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (10 Oct 2019)
“I can understand the Senator's inclination to call him President Johnson.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 284 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Denis O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1108 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)