This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (21 Sep 2021)
“I thank the Leas-Chathaoirleach very much. It is nice to be back here among all my friends.I will raise the issue of the controversy surrounding the appointment of Katherine Zappone. I am not terribly close to her, although I know her reasonably well, but I believe she has been treated extremely badly. Curiously enough, I was the person who introduced the amendment committing the...”
- Seanad: Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (21 Jun 2021)
“I thank an Cathaoirleach. I will be sharing time with my friend and colleague, Senator McDowell. I will first turn to South America, to Brazil under the thug Bolsonaro. There are 200,000 acres of Brazilian rainforest burned each day. This is 150 acres lost every minute of every day, which is 78 million acres destroyed every year. Why is the European Union still buying this Brazilian...”
- Seanad: Affordable Housing Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (24 May 2021)
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 18 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among Senators.
- People have made 12 comments on this Senator's speeches — well above average among Senators.
- 40 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever David Norris speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 3156 times in debates — well above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)